I have come to the realization that I am not a physical scrapper. So, to all our friends and family, here is our digital scrapbook. Please enjoy and visit frequently.
Vs
I thought I would share a conversation that took place between Cayden and Carder on our way home from the park yesterday.
We had just got back into the van and I had given each of the boys a pack of fruit snacks and told them to get buckled. The normal routine usually continues with us sitting in the parking lot with the van in park and me politely asking Carder to please get buckled so we can leave. Then the politeness subsides after the seventh or so time I remind him and frustration sets in. He always seems to buckle himself but someone in the van tends to be in tears by the end. So, what made this day different was that I had pulled away from the park not realizing Carder had dropped his fruit snacks on the floor and had unbuckled to get them. Immediately Cayden starting yelling, "CARDER! What are you doing? You're not buckled!" Carder responds with a casual, "So, I dropped my fruit snacks." Cayden then proceeds to define their personality differences with one sentence, "Carder, your life is more important than those fruit snacks!"